Feefo badge

Landlords: are you fully covered?

Buildings insurance is the most popular form of policy purchased by a landlord for a buy-to-let property. But there is other cover which should be considered: in particular Landlord’s Contents Insurance. While there’s no legal obligation to take this out, it could provide vital support if disaster strikes.

Landlord’s Contents Insurance can be purchased as an additional section under a building policy or as a stand-alone product. It covers all contents in the property which are owned by the landlord but used by the tenant. A major advantage of taking out this cover is that it commonly provides public liability cover in connection with the ownership and supply of the contents.

Morgan Clark has worked with landlords on numerous occasions following a fire or flood. To find out more about our services and how we have achieved a good settlement for clients in this position, visit our page on business insurance claims and read the case studies.

Can we help you with your claim?

Find out in 60 seconds

Your claim is in safe hands

24/7 National Helpline

0197822864601978228646 Request a call back

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Find out more here