Business insurance claims
If your business suffers a disaster such as a flood, fire or theft, you need to act quickly to safeguard its future. By handing responsibility for the insurance claim to a professional claims management organisation, you can focus all your efforts on getting your business back in operation.
Professional business insurance claim advice
Morgan Clark’s team of experienced commercial loss assessors will take over the entire claims process for you. We will answer your questions, provide you with the appropriate information and guide you through the complete claims procedure. By taking control of your claim, we will ensure that you receive your full entitlement under the terms of your insurance policy.
Specialists in commercial insurance claims
Morgan Clark specialises in commercial insurance claims management.
Working in partnership with you, we will:
- find alternative factories, warehouses or offices as required.
- manage emergency works, for example temporary roofing, electrical safety, control of asbestos.
- negotiate interim payments to cover emergency costs, such as re-stocking, staff wages, and replacement plant and computers.
- assess and compile your insurance claim.
- calculate your business interruption claim, including loss of profit and increased cost of working.
- deal with the insurer and all their associates: their loss adjuster, investigator, broker, surveyor, contractors, solicitors, etc.
In short, we take responsibility for everything, from start to finish, ensuring you receive what you are entitled to.
And it’s never too late to contact us: we can take over even if you’ve already started to make your claim or if you’re unhappy with the settlement you’ve received.
And don’t forget: the loss adjuster you’re dealing with is employed by the insurance company. They may seem very friendly and helpful at first, but they must settle your insurance claim as economically as possible.
For immediate advice, call Morgan Clark on 08000 975156 for a free half-hour consultation or complete our online enquiry form.
You wouldn’t go to court without a solicitor: you shouldn’t take on an insurance company without a professional on your side.
“If Morgan Clark had not been on board, we would not be here now. They took over everything, which allowed us to get on with managing the recovery of the business. The real difference was they knew the rules of the game.”
“Without Morgan Clark, we’d have lost out financially. We would have missed out on things which were obviously claimable, but we didn’t know were covered. They were excellent because they had the experience to ensure we received our full entitlement.”
The Swan Public House, Surrey